Saturday, November 21, 2009

Back on the blogwagon.

It's been nearly 6 months since my last post. Depressing, I know. But I'm finally settled in Boulder, and have been shooting a ton since I've been down here. The primary reason for the relocation to Boulder was to focus a lot more on my photography on the snowboard side of things. So far, this place has given me the some amazing results behind the lens.

I post pretty frequently to my Facebook page, but I'm definitely getting back into the writing part of things. I have a year of journalism background under my belt, and I want to utilize it. After all, "if you don't use it, you lose it."

Although I don't plan on writing a novel every week, I do plan on having a new photo that you haven't seen with a story to go along with it. Every week. I know I've promised before, but this time it's serious. It's winter time in Boulder, and I'm in the most beautiful place on earth.

This week's photo is pulled from the archives. I got the privilege to be the photographer for a friend's wedding (Nick and Ashlee Gregory) and all night I was looking to get a shot of these precious eyes that I had seen wandering the whole time. One of my favorite photos I've taken, this one captures a beautiful moment in time. Enjoy.

I still miss a ton of things back home: friends, family, memories, and a lot more. It's great here in Boulder, and I'm absolutely in love with it here, but Dorothy really nailed it on the head - "There's no place like home."

Thanks so much for reading, and check back next week for a new post.

-TS

4 comments:

s6 said...

Good to hear your back... I'm lookin forward to checkin it each week

Google Ad Searches said...

Same as Essex said!^^ Tim your stuff is amazing! love scoping it out when you post it!

Natter Batter said...

beautiful! i'm happy to see you get back in to this! & we miss you too.

Jake Donahue said...

It's been over a week....