Sunday, February 8, 2009

Canada eh?

So a huge group of us headed to Nelson this evening, well technically yesterday evening. Shea and I met up with Jonas, Garret, Jay and Ryan for a quick weekend getaway to Nelson B.C. Funny thing was that Shea and Jonas had warrants out for unpaid tickets. This is the Volkswagon bus at the border. Jay and I made it across and were watching as this car full of criminals tried crossing the border.

Anyway, we made it across, and as soon as we hit Nelson, we hit the bars. A few of the bars Natalie (my wonderful girlfriend) and I went to on our trip to Nelson just a few weeks ago, were poppin' so we headed to check those ones out. After a few beers at a karaoke bar, we headed down the street to this sick night club with live music. Jonas and I took a few shots of Jager, and then we cruised Nelson.

We just found a hostel and the guy running the counter had absolutely no clue what he was doing and so we were charged $20 for the night. Pretty cheap split between Shea, Jonas and I. Jay, Garret and Ryan are in the car sleeping (broke college students), but we snuck Jonas in here. I grabbed a shot just a second ago of me and Shea in our hostel.

We're headed to bed. Wake to a new day in Canada. Just got off the phone with Natalie. Such a great night.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. i just love you.