Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On the road again.

This semester's first issue of the Sentinel came out today. Had some good photos in this issue. Colors turned out really nice and everything popped. Last night was a headache. Nothing going right online, and I didn't wrap up until somewhere around 3 or 4 this morning. Late sleep through Sentinel, but this one called for a sick day.

Got a few front page shots and two full page sets. Here's a few of the pages my photos went on.


Went to photo class and got back home, and Shea and I decided to head to Snoqualmie. So we set out.

We got in around 10:30 to Puyallup, had some killer steaks at my dad's house, hopped in the hot tub and now I'm laying in the aqua bed listening to a little Peter Bjorn and John before sleepy time. Waking up tomorrow at 7 to finally ride something different:

Summit at Snoqualmie - http://www.summit-at-snoqualmie.com/info/winter/parks.asp

More pictures to come. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: