Sunday, February 22, 2009

What's next?

A lot has been going on getting for our trip next week. We'll be heading Thursday morning to San Diego, where the National College Media Convention is being held. On our way down, Shea, Zack, Calin and I are going to stop in Tahoe for a few days, drive down to San Diego and then come back through Vegas and SLC making it an epic trip to say the least. I'll have my travel kit (battery chargers for laptop, iPhone and both of my cameras) so look for posts as our journey unfolds.

On Thursday I headed up and got some shots of Dash at Schweitzer. Here are a few shots I snapped.


After some riding, we headed to Thor's and got some pizza. Check out Thor's if you haven't already, you won't be disappointed. Best pizza this side of the Mississippi.

I've been shooting a lot lately, and it gets more and more fun everytime. I shot this one at the NIC Men's Basketball game against CNCC. Great game, and my sports shoot with the new lens. I'm loving it.


The newest issue of the Sentinel came out on Tuesday, and I was fortunate enough to get a front page shot (look familiar?) and a shot I got of Andrew Draper (even though it ran b&w) turned out great on the Life Sports page.



This was a great issue. NIC doesn't appreciate Jake Donahue (our managine editor at Sentinel) as much as they need to. Our entire staff works together to make our paper #1. Great design work on this one Jake, and nothing gets me more stoked than the way this issue came together with everyone's help.

No comments: