Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No hiccups.

Finally a trip with no problems: no bad alternator, no running out of money, no tickets, no hiccups. Probably the greatest trip we've ever taken, and there's been a ton of them.

It was a sweet day of riding at Snoqualmie, and as soon as the sun went down in the park, we decided to head back home.

On our way back through, we stopped at the Wild Horse Monument. It was closed for the season, so we had to hike up from the freeway, but we caught the sunset at the perfect time. Here's a few shots from our little journey.



Had to be back today from Snoqualmie for only one reason. I had court in Sandpoint today. But, I went up there, took care of my ticket, and stopped by Wolf People again to see if I could get a few shots of the wolves. After a few shots, I was wondering where I could shoot them out of the cage. The woman told me that they have a 5 acre compound where you can go take pictures for $175 of a cageless wolf environment. We then got to talking about graphics and photography and I think I have it in the works to go take every picture of wolves I've ever wanted to take a picture of, in trade for my designing of the Wolf People website. Pretty cool deal if it works out. Here's a shot I got today. Caged, but think of the possibilities of cageless. Endless.

Time to clean my room. And do laundry. And edit photos. I need a vacation.

No comments: