Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shock Therapy

Last night Nik and I got to shoot the Spokane Shock's first preseason game. We're doing a story on a Shock dancer that attends NIC, so we were able to get field-side to get in on the action. Dan Couillard (Blog) (MySpace) let me borrow his 40D and 16-35 so I could be strapped with a wide body and a tele body (Thanks again Dan). My new 17-35 didn't get to get used last night, but in good time.

**Shooting the Stomp Games up at Schweitzer this weekend, so let me know if you'll be riding** and I'll pay extra attention. Photo rates are cheap; just get in touch with me and we'll work something out - timsorenson@gmail.com

Here's a few of my favorites from the Shock game last night.



It was a great game, and the Shock won 35-28, against Arkansas. Shooting a Jazz concert tonight, look for photos later. Thanks for reading.

-Tim

1 comment:

Glenn Landberg said...

That top one is money. Thats my style. Throw that thing in lightroom and bring up the fill light slider a bit.