Monday, March 2, 2009

Tahoe Photo Ideas

Tahoe is unbelieveable, and unfortunatlely the weather today didn't cooperate with photos, so I had to bring the shooting indoors. The rain in today's forecast put a damper on activities, but we did get to Bowl Incline to toss some balls down a lane. iPhone managed to grab a shot. Nothing really clicked photo-wise at the alley.

After we got back from Bowl Incline, we sat down, ate a pizza and watched some t.v., when I got the idea for a flash light shot. Let me know what you think.

I got another one of Calin. Some weird things popped out in these photos. Try to find hidden features.


So much here is what I want. It seems like home, and I can't even explain why. Next trip: Boulder. We need to weigh our options. On the agenda tomorrow? Northstar snowboarding. Look for photos tomorrow night.

"Thanks for reading everyone." - [Tim Sorenson]

No comments: