Monday, March 23, 2009

Stomped it out.

This weekend I was up shooting the Stomp Games, an event up at Schweitzer hosting a rail jam, a slopestyle event, and a ridercross event. Saturday's weather put a damper on the riders' ability to throw down, thus making it a little difficult to get shots. The rail jam on Friday was another story. Crazy disaster cork 5's and disaster rodeo 3's were goin' down, making it a sick show.



I've got more shots, so email me [timsorenson@gmail.com] if you're interested.

After the slopestyle Saturday, we went to Luke's condo for a bit, where I grabbed this one of Jasper.

I got to hike the entire slopestyle course Sunday; lucky me. I did manage to post up at the cannon-box to get a good angle on Evan's run.


Drove down Sunday night to Salt Lake City with the Maus brothers, and I'll be home Thursday. Look for pics in the next few days.

Thanks,
- Tim

No comments: